Recordings (both video and audio) and resources from past Practising Well Community of Practice sessions are available here.
Past sessions are certified as part of the Practising Well CoP Self Learning Program where participants can earn Mainpro+ credits for reviewing past session recordings and resources on their own time. To participate in self-learning:
Step 1: Determine which past session date(s) you’d like to review.
Step 2: Review the recordings and resources.
Step 3: Complete the self learning evaluation
The Practising Well Community of Practice Self Learning Program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+Ⓡ credits for up to a total of 38 credits. Questions? Contact [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Clinical Application of the Long-Term Care Fracture Prevention Recommendations for Frail Older Adults
November 17, 2023 | 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Assess fracture risk using Fracture Risk Scale
- Apply evidence-based recommendations for fracture prevention in LTC
- Recognize challenges and barriers to implement the recommendations and use enablers
- Dr. Alexandra Papaioannou BScN, MD, MSc, FRCP(C), FACP Professor of Medicine/Geriatric Medicine, McMaster University Executive Director, GERAS Centre, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Dr. Sidney Feldman, MD, CCFP, FCFP Chief, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baycrest Health Sciences Associate Professor, Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto Presented in collaboration with the Ontario Osteoporosis Strategy.